Adwaitapod is a modern and feature-rich theme for Rockbox. The theme uses the principles of Gnome’s Adwaita design language, and aims to be a complete and pleasing experience for users.The theme currently supports the iPod classic 5th, 6th and 7th gen.
- ∘ Consistent interface with rounded corners.
- ∘ Custom Lockscreen when the Hold switch is on in the main menu, or when USB is connected.
- ∘ Radio Player skin with station icon support when using an FM Presets file.
- ∘ Custom Recording screen with extra indicators for file format and frequency selected.
- ∘ Miniplayer that appears on the main screen as well as the quick screen.
- ∘ Lossless format file indicator for the Player screen.
- ∘ Separate "Dark mode" theme available too.
Extras available via the Github Repo include:
- ∘ Fonts with CJK support, including full theme downloads including them.
- ∘ Larger Fonts for better visibility.
- ∘ Releases with settings for smooth scrolling text (can't be uploaded to Rockbox).
- ∘ Copies of the theme's code with labelling.
- ∘ Inkscape SVG files of every individual screen in the theme.
- ⬩ Adwaitapod download.
- ⬩ Adwaitapod Dark download.
- ⬩ Github Repository.
- ⬩ Rockbox Theme page.
- ⬩ Rockbox Dark Theme page.
Credit to the GNOME Project for the adwaita icons used in this theme, as well to the authors of the Cantarell Typeface Font.